Troutman, NC Homes for Sale
& Community Guide
View Troutman, NC Homes For Sale by Category
- 45-90 Minute drive to Charlotte
- Home of Lake Norman State Park
- Small town feel
Located about 35 miles North of Charlotte, Troutman encapsulates the spirit of a small, charming town. Home to over 2,500 residents, Troutman holds a youthful vitality and offers fun outdoor activities (Zootastic Park) and lively entertainment to residents and visitors alike. One of Troutman’s most famous attractions is the Lake Norman State Park. For those who don’t live on the water, this is the ideal place to get the full lake experience. There’s fishing and boating, plus hiking, bike trails, campgrounds and picnic areas.
Newest Troutman Homes For Sale
Troutman, NC Quick Facts
- Population in 2013: 2,467 (90% urban, 10% rural).
- Population change since 2000: +55.0%
- Males: 1,285 (52.1%) Females: 1,182 (47.9%)
- Median resident age: 35.6 years (North Carolina median age: 37.9 years)
- Estimated median household income in 2013: $46,167 (it was $41,786 in 2000 – NC: $45,906)
- Estimated median house or condo value in 2013: $168,902 (it was $80,700 in 2000)
- Zip Code: 28166